Graham Capital is a real estate private equity firm based in Birmingham, Alabama. The firm is focused on creating attractive risk-adjusted returns for its investors through the acquisition and development of highly functional industrial assets across the Southeastern United States.
Graham Capital will seek to acquire and develop highly functional distribution centers in high-growth Southeastern industrial markets, which continue to experience above-market rent growth, high barriers to entry, and the deepest demand among institutional investors.
Graham Capital aims to design a portfolio that will generate stable cash yield with upside through development, vacancy lease up, strong rent growth, and a diverse geographic mix in markets with superior fundamentals and economic drivers. Market level aggregation creates operational efficiencies as well as opportunities to achieve disposition premiums at the portfolio, market, or asset level.
- Functional, Class A and B infill distribution centers and light manufacturing warehouses
- Value-add or opportunistic properties
- Single or multi-tenant properties
- Top performing submarkets with strong fundamentals
- Investment size ranging from $3 – $20 million, with the ability to joint venture on larger investment sizes
- Actively seeking joint venture partners on development opportunities
Graham Capital has the capability and experience to build and manage a sizable industrial portfolio across multiple markets and has a deep track record of successful investment in multiple markets. Graham Capital will target Southeastern markets where it can leverage its market knowledge and relationships.
Target Market Characteristics
- Robust economic, demographic, and employment growth
- Strong industrial fundamentals
- Established transportation/logistics corridors
- Existing barriers to entry
- Market liquidity
Taylor Graham | Principal
Taylor Graham is responsible for all aspects of the investment strategy and management of Graham Capital. Prior to co-founding Graham Capital, Taylor headed up acquisitions and leasing for Graham Commercial Properties, LLC (“GCP”), an industrial real estate investment group that owned and managed a sizable Southeastern portfolio. He played an integral role in shaping and executing GCP’s growth strategy and its eventual portfolio sale in 2020.
Taylor has 12+ years of real estate investment experience, during which time he has been involved in the acquisition and asset management of multiple property types across the Southeast. To date, Taylor has been directly involved in the sourcing and execution of over $700 million of real estate investment.Education
- BS – Washington & Lee University
- MBA – University of Alabama
- GCP, VP of Investments
- Privet Investments, Associate
- Graham & Co., Asset Manager
Matthew Graham | Principal
Matthew is responsible for the underwriting, debt sourcing, and deal execution for Graham Capital. Matthew joined Graham & Company in 2018 where he led all capital market efforts for the firm’s various developments and acquisitions. Prior to his time at Graham & Company, Matthew worked for Eastdil Secured in Washington, DC where he contributed to the successful closing of over $3.4 billion of commercial real estate debt, equity, and joint-venture transactions across office, industrial, multifamily, retail, and other commercial uses.Education
- BA – Vanderbilt University
- MBA – UVA Darden School of Business
- Graham & Co., VP of Investments
- Eastdil Secured, Associate
Henry V. Graham II
Henry V. Graham II | Principal
Armed with past experience in asset management and financial performance tracking, construction management and brokerage – today Henry spearheads Graham & Company’s development efforts. As the footprint of Graham & Company continues to expand, Henry focuses on creating personal relationships that can lead to build-to-suits, redevelopment opportunities and speculative development projects across the Southeast and beyond.
- BS – Washington & Lee University
- Graham & Co., VP of Development
- GCP, Property Manager
Crosby Taylor | Associate
Crosby Taylor is responsible for the sourcing, underwriting, and diligence of industrial acquisitions and developments across the country. Prior to joining Graham Capital, Crosby worked for Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. (“JLL”) in Atlanta as part of the original industrial capital markets platform where he contributed to more than $3.5 billion of industrial investment sales transactions.
- BS – University of Alabama
- JLL, Associate
- Stan Johnson Company, Analyst
- Alabama Real Estate Salesperson
- Georgia Real Estate Salesperson
Munster Corporation | Build-to-Suit
TSF Sportswear | Build-to-Suit